Manager, Store Experience
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1134054BR
What you'll do at
- Collaboration: Collaborates with suppliers and cross-functional teams across the organization (e.g., Operations, Merchandising, Marketing, Finance, Accounting) to execute in-store events for a low-to-moderately complex category. Works with Marketing to support the implementation of targeted marketing initiatives.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Customer Experience Strategy: Understands Walmart's customer experience strategy. Leverages available data (demographics, purchasing history/transaction records, shopper journeys, surveys, social media data, site visit logs, product reviews, responses to advertisements) to develop customer insights and suggest ways to differentiate Walmart's customer experience.
- Digital Enablement: Identifies new ways to use existing technology (e.g., freeosk/kiosk, apps) to improve the in-store experience and events.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- In-Store Events and Retailtainment: Works with suppliers, operations and agency personnel to manage the implementation of low to moderately complex in-store events (e.g., seasonal events, new product launches, road shows); executes plan to address a variety of logistical needs, including associate involvement, customer safety and legal compliance, following best practices. Summarizes data regarding the performance of existing retailtainment initiatives.
- In-store Creative Brief Development: Assists with the development of in-store creative briefs for a single marketing program. Recommends target audience, objectives, budget and timeline for director review. Suggests creative considerations (media, materials, tone). Prepares meeting materials for understanding of brief and socialization.
- Managing Supplier Relationships: Ensures the proper distribution of products for low-to-moderately complex in-store events and store activation programs. Develops strategic partnerships with suppliers for a low-to-moderately complex category.
- People Development: Coaches team members and provides feedback to enhance skills, knowledge and work performance. Maintains team motivation and engagement. Mentors less experienced associates.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Store Associate Engagement and Enablement: Supports associate engagement
- Store Channels (In-store radio, TV, local social media accounts): Works with marketing team, agency and suppliers to manage implementation of low to moderately complex in-store marketing plans via store led channels (e.g., in-store radio and tv, social media accounts). Summarizes data regarding the performance of existing store channel initiatives.
- Store Innovation and Experience Optimization: Analyzes data to understand customer behavior and provide input into the development of low to moderately complex process improvement and experience optimization plans; manages execution of improvement plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field and 1 year's experience in marketing or related field OR 5 years' experience in marketing or related field.
- 3 years' experience in marketing or related field.
- Master's degree in Business Administration.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents