Mgr Primary Care Services -H&W
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Care Clinic
- Job Function Clinic
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1133402BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages Primary Care Services initiatives to drive business results
- Manages project deliverables and milestones for multiple Primary Care Services initiatives
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides decision support to Primary Care Services team
- Bachelor's degree in business, information technology, medical administration,engineering, nursing, optical, pharmacy, or related field OR 4 years experience in business, health services, medical, optical, pharmacy, or related field.
- 1 year experience using basic functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and email software (for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- 3 years experience working in health services industry.
- Masters in business administration or related field.
- Project management certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents