Senior Manager, Creative Operations
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1133383BR
What you'll do at
•Lead a large team of producers and traffic managers.
•Serve as the liaison between the department and the teams the department serves.
•Ensures quality, on-time and on-budget creative asset production.
•Oversees the management of Marketing Creative projects by collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize project objectives; providing strategic input; serving as a liaison between project teams and external agencies; reviewing and interpreting project analysis; collaborating with leadership to identify and resolve program issues; and ensuring project alignment with brand standards, guidelines, and business goals. Provide regular communications between the various Creative teams and cross-functional partners, to provide strong team representation and set proper expectations.
•Manages and monitors project resource utilization and capacity within Creative by estimating portfolio scope and capacity; assisting with integrated portfolio forecasting and planning; and collaborating with creative leads to prioritize projects and resolve capacity and resource issues.
•Support the Director of Creative Operations on strategy for achieving productivity, efficiency, volume and velocity targets, as well as meeting/exceeding retention goals.
•Assists in managing the operational budget for the department.
•Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
•Oversee the development of training materials and guides as needed, including thoroughly documenting all processes and procedures.
•Responsible for improving and evolving the overall Creative efficiency.
•Establish and maintain key relationships with cross-functional teams.
•Act as the known contact for all requested services outside of the established production workflow.
•Take ownership for quality execution of all projects undertaken by the team.
•Work with Retail and Marketing teams on quarterly and annual planning for production.
•Establish and maintain key relationships with creative, content and marketing agencies, talent and external partners to ensure the team stays on top of industry trends and best in class talent and technologies.
•Knowledge of past, current and next generation industry approaches to production and creative development.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Enhances the productivity of Creative Operations
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads the management of team resources and expenditures for marketing programs, projects, and initiatives
- Manages and monitors project resource utilization and capacity within Creative Marketing
- Oversees the management of marketing projects
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
•3 years of experience managing cross-functional teams.
•5 years of experience as a project manager, coordinator or in a related role.
•5 years of experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
•5 years of experience in producing creative for websites, print, other media channels and vehicles.
•3 years of experience in eCommerce and/or retail environment.
•Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
•Excellent leadership and team (including matrix) leadership skills.
•Excellent soft skills (influencing, persuasion and communication) and proven relationship-building skills.
•Organized, methodical and understands complex processes and business needs.
•Thrives, excels and remains calm in an extremely fast-paced and high-volume production environment.
•Prior editorial, design, video, photo or print production experience.
•Understanding of the creative process.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or related field and 4 years experience in project management, marketing, or related field OR 7 years experience in project management, marketing, or related field.
•Prior office administration or other administrative experience.
•Understanding of web development & process.
•Understanding of site photography & imagery.
•Understanding of site management/site merchandising.
•Experience leading multiple teams.
- 2 years experience managing budgets.
- 3 years experience in digital creative or related field.
- 3 years experience managing cross-functional teams.
- 3 years experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
- 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents