Merchandising Operations Analyst
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1132326BR
What you'll do at
- Assists with the execution of item-level replenishment for low-complexity categories with limited scope
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Drives process standardization
- Ensures high quality customer service is being provided to stores
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, or related field OR 2 years experience in supply chain, merchandising, or related field.
- 1 year s experience in replenishment or supply chain.
- 1 year s experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 1 year s experience managing profit and loss (P&L).
- 1 year s experience with Retail Link.
- Master s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, or related field.
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents