Senior Product Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1130182BR
What you'll do at
-Serve as a voice of the customer and act as a customer experience advocate in considering product decisions that will impact the customer
• Be a champion for Data-drive thinking and decision making for key product and business decisions
• Bring product thought leadership by showcasing long term product strategy and vision
• Constantly prioritize projects by clarifying cross-functional implications of all product decisions and ensuring that critical business issues are surfaced and considered
With 4000+ brick and mortar stores and thousands of other suppliers fulfilling Walmart's online/in-store orders for over 1 billion customers - the challenge and complexity is pronounced!! We work within the world’s largest retailer yet maintain a startup feel working in small agile teams to revolutionize the ecommerce landscape.
· Develops and champions a world class product vision and strategy for a product team managing multiple products.
· Drives the execution of multiple projects in an Agile Environment for Product Management including product requirements.
· Ensures alignment of product vision, strategy, and status with the executive leadership team's priorities and vision as well as team’s stakeholders.
· Ensures business needs are being met.
· Partner very closely with High Performing Engineering teams to ensure we are building scalable software products that meets customer needs and on time with quality.
· Be technically savvy to build and grow technical platforms and products as well as contribute to engineering conversations & priorities in a scrappy , ambiguous start-up environment
· Be an advocate of metric/data based decision making.
· Make impact on a global scale.
· Promotes and supports mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
-Experience with Gift cards in ecommerce environment
- Proven ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams with an agile mindset
· Ability to quickly build relationships with key partners across the enterprise
· Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative approach to achieving objectives
· Customer, End User, and Impact focused
· Effective communicator to act as an advisor to senior leadership and partners
· Flexible and adaptive in ambiguous environments
About Walmart Labs
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts