Sr. Manager, Social Media & Digital Engagement - Recruitment Marketing
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1127249BR
What you'll do at
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
• You loooove social media and have a deep understanding of the respective strengths, demographics, and crowd-pleasing tactics for each.
• You’ve built quantitative and qualitative models to tell the story on marketing return on influence, and liked it.
• You celebrate wit, candor, authenticity and creative copywriting while always keeping the WIIFM at top-of-mind.
• Your adept and identifying target segments and adjusting tone and messaging to be relevant.
• You know how to make a business feel human, and make social… well, social.
• You’re voted most likely to get an award for giving awards. #teamwins
• The opportunity to get your work in front of millions makes your spine tingle.
You’ll make an impact by:
• Cultivating thriving relationships: Forge deep, collaborative partnerships with Corporate Affairs, Talent Acquisition, and more, solidifying the Walmart Careers social media strategy, aligning hiring campaigns to business priorities, and crafting compelling content for our careers websites.
• Leading growth: Guide your peers, leadership and direct report in content strategy, timing the implementation of the latest developments for maximized candidate engagement.
• Extending our Associate Value Proposition: Create, develop and curate digital content that extends and amplifies what truly differentiates Walmart, helping us become one of the most desired career destinations.
• Streamlining workflows: Develop smooth processes and techniques to maximize efficiency and minimize costs (e.g. content curation, legal approval, drip campaigns, retargeting, etc).
• Crafting a data story: Partner with our analytics lead to provide meaningful insights on user behavior, translating successes and failures into optimized tactics.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field and 4 years experience in marketing or related field OR 6 years experience in marketing or related field.
- 4 years experience in digital marketing (for example, affiliate marketing, display advertising).
- 4 years experience working with a cross-functional team.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents