Senior Software Engineer Cybersecurity
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Cybersecurity
- Job Function Cybersecurity
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1117020BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes systems or business processes to design security solutions (for example, software, hardware)
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Identifies and implements security solutions and follows company processes (for example, Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC))
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in team projects
- Provides advanced support of developed enterprise security services
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports Walmart Technology applications
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 3 years' experience in information technology within the past 7 years OR 5 years' experience in information technology or related field within the past 7 years OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 1 year's experience working as a project or team lead.
- 3 years' experience working with version control software (for example, Subversion, Git, Librarian).
- 3 years' experience writing SQL queries in a database platform (for example, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server).
- 4 years' experience in SAP.
- 4 years' experience in a programming language or languages (for example, Java, C/C++, .NET, Rexx, Cobol, Powershell).
- 4 years' experience in mainframe technologies.
- Certified Intrusion analyst (GCIAs), GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED), Certified Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), and/or Security+ certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents