Senior Manager, Recruitment Marketing
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1116717BR
What you'll do at
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
•You’re a story-teller, a visionary, and a marketer at heart.
•You’re a master at making complex subjects easily understood through visuals.
•You have a great eye for detail and can articulate the specifics of quality desin.
•You’re organized and disciplined and can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
•You’re a strategic thinker with an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit.
•You’re a self-starting leader capable of presenting to all seniority levels.
•You have high standards and a proven record of holding others accountable.
•Tackling challenges at a global scale gets your engines revving.
You’ll make an impact by:
•Attracting talent: Build, track, and measure strategic campaigns that tell a unified brand story and differentiate us as one of the top places to work - the right messages to the right people at the right place and the right time.
•Highlighting and embedding our value proposition: Build upon our Associate Value Proposition (AVP) proof points and customize them for the internal businesses you support. Oversee the rollout and management of campaigns bringing the AVP to life.
•Building brand ambassadors: Empowering and enable Associates, Recruiters and business leaders to share their Walmart stories, thought leadership and our brand story to inspire the talent we want to attract.
•Shaking things up: Challenging traditional thinking and the status quo, making finding a Walmart career as fun and as simple as shopping online.
- Develops and manages key supplier partnerships on new and existing marketing initiatives
- Develops annual plan(s)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages marketing budgets
- Manages the Walmart brand
- Manages the development and execution of large-scale marketing initiatives (for example, on-site merchandising, advertising, store integration)
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
•Experience developing digital strategies and campaigns to drive engagement, leveraging Social Media, Behavioral and Geo-targeting, Search Engine Marketing and other innovative marketing techniques.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Communications, or related field and 5 years experience in marketing or related field OR 8 years experience in marketing or related field.
•Experience interacting, partnering with and influencing senior leadership and stakeholders.
•Experience developing recruitment marketing strategies and campaigns to attract and engage with talent.
•Previous experience with another Fortune 500 company in a global and matrixed environment.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Who We Are:
Join Walmart and your work could help over 260 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to
feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and
equipped to do the best work of your life.
**FYI, we have similar positions open/posted in our other offices in Bentonville, AR (Walmart, Inc.) and Hoboken, NJ (our Jet.com office). See Career's Page if interested and apply to any/all you are interested in directly.
- 3 years experience in online marketing.
- 3 years experience managing cross-functional teams.
- 3 years experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
- 3 years of supervisory experience.
- 5 years experience in direct or indirect retail marketing, including product marketing and brand management.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents