Senior Manager Strategy - Supply Chain
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1112903BR
What you'll do at
- Conducts supply chain analysis
- Develops and implements complex supply chain models
- Drives and manages the execution of large and diverse supply chain projects
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Identifies, creates, and implements process improvements
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Represents Transportation on cross-functional teams addressing Global Logistics initiatives
- 1 year experience with database applications (e.g., MS-Office, Excel, Access).
- Bachelor s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field (e.g., Engineering, Transportation, Logistics) and 4 years experience in Supply Chain Management or related field OR 6 years experience in Supply Chain Management or related field
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Master's degree in Supply Chain Management or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents