Nurse Practitioner - Part Time -Carrollton, Tx
- Location CARROLLTON, TX
- Career Area Care Clinic
- Job Function Clinic
- Employment Type Part Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1111250BR
What you'll do at
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Evaluates patients' health condition across and within the full Walmart Care Clinics (WCCs) scope of service (for example, preventive care, acute care, basic chronic conditions) to ensure proper diagnosis and treatment
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides evidence-based medical care to ensure patient's health and well-being
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Represents the company in healthcare quality and patient engagement
- 2 years nursing experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Nurse Practitioner (NP).
- Master s degree OR doctoral degree in Nursing.
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Valid accreditation from the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) as a family nurse practitioner (FNP) OR adult nurse practitioner (ANP).
- Valid advanced state practice license or Certified Nurse Practitioner.
- 2 years Nurse Practitioner (NP) experience.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Doctoral degree in Nursing.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents