Sr. Manager II, Member Experience Insights
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function Data Analytics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1104093BR
What you'll do at
You will sweep us off your feet if you are:
● Obsessively curious about what drives customer behavior
● Always looking for better, smarter and cost efficient ways to identify customer insights
● A genuine promoter of the “We” vs. “I” philosophy
● A believer that leadership through empathy gets the best of everyone at work
● Passionate about math and models, as well as storytelling
You will make an impact by:
● Being flexible to course-correct, while following a strategic roadmap
● Persuading others through painting the big picture/problem-solving, while being rigorous in attention to detail
● Bringing others along, teaching and inspiring member-centricity
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full job description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration or related field and 4 years experience in Marketing Research, Data Analytics, Consulting or related field OR 6 years experience in Marketing Research, Data Analytics, Consulting or related field OR a Master's in Business Administration or related field and 2 years experience in Marketing Research, Data Analytics, Consulting or related field.
4-6 years in Customer /Consumer Insights
4-6 years in Operational Customer Experience Management Platforms (like Medallia, Inmoment, etc)
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
"At Walmart, we get the opportunity to grow professionally and personally—all while improving how we work and what we deliver to consumers."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents