Temporary, Membership and Marketing Manager
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type Temporary
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1102640BR
What you'll do at
Manages membership products or services by overseeing the development of club training, marketing plans, documentation, communication for club
associates, and implementation activities; monitoring sales activity; measuring performance; implementing acquisition and retention strategies to grow
membership and sales; utilizing research and analysis; collaborating with stakeholders; identifying and overcoming business obstacles; and
completing reporting requirements.
Participates in the development of enhancements to membership processes and services to promote membership income and add value for
members by conducting and directing competitive analyses; utilizing member research; examining internal and external partner capabilities; using and
integrating data to recommend new services or product offerings; and collaborating with other departments in implementing and enhancing programs.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business
needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on
improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a focus on teamwork and capability, to foster and manage relationships across multiple departments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Information Systems, Management, Engineering, Computer Science, or related
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents