2019 MBA Summer Intern - Product Manager Ecommerce, Sam's Club
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1102416BR
What you'll do at
• Conducting cost-benefit analysis for shipping from club vs. fulfillment centers
• Executing a competitor analysis on the product strategy and roadmap for shipping orders
• Smart students who are out to change the world!
• Quantitative and business analysis skills
• Proficiency in using MS Excel and Power Point for analysis and presentations
• Understanding of software systems
• Customer-focus and even obsession. The customer comes first at Walmart, always
• Grit to preserver through setbacks and difficulties and still deliver great solutions to the customer
• 3-5 years of professional work experience in supply chain, retail, e-commerce, product, consulting, military or quantitative and strategic roles. That said, candidates with un-orthodox backgrounds are encouraged to apply so if you spent your pre-MBA career leading tours through the Himalayas, do apply
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deal with ambiguity
• Strategic, critical thinking with strong problem-solving skills and common business acumen
• Communication skills with emphasis on influencing senior leaders and leading multiple teams
• Extreme attention to detail
• Hands-on experience with BI tools, e.g. Tableau, Business Objects etc.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
"I love that at Walmart, each associate has the opportunity and autonomy to create their own career path and grow."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents