Senior Manager II, Strategic Partnerships
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Job Function Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1102265BR
What you'll do at
Develops continuous improvements to online marketing systems, processes, and capabilities
Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
Ensures business needs are being met
Manages vendor relationships and contracts for Marketing initiatives
Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
Provides guidance across the company (for example, international markets) regarding Marketing processes
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
• 5+ years of experience at a management consulting firm OR equivalent business development / partnerships experience for high growth emerging technology products
• Successful shipment of emerging consumer products, software or services, especially for eCommerce
• Proven track record of managing multi-party projects with complex dependencies and requirements
• Technology background integrating partner technologies to accelerate growth
• Distinctive problem-solving and data-driven analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgment
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents