- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1095531BR
What you'll do at
* Prepare and review State and Federal 1099 and 1042 reporting requirements
* Assists customer base with accounting inquires
* Assists in communications with internal business customers
* Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
* Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
* Manages balance sheet accounts
* Provides technical accounting support
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field OR 2 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field.
* 2 years experience with Thomson Reuters Onesource 1099 and 1042 application.
* 2 years experience using SAP.
* 2 years experience doing reconciliations and journal entries
* 2 years experience reading, writing, and speaking in both Spanish and English languages.
* 2 years experience using advanced functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, database, PowerPoint, and email (for example, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents