Senior Risk Specialist (RACF Mainframe)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1094839BR
What you'll do at
Does the combination of Cybersecurity, Compliance, Audit, and Risk at the Fortune 1 company sound like the challenge you’ve been craving? If so, our industry leading team is looking for you.
Walmart InfoSec is seeking a Senior Risk Specialist (RACF Mainframe) to join our Mainframe Compliance and Audit team in Bentonville, Arkansas. The Mainframe Compliance and Audit Team is responsible for providing assurance that information security directives: support business objectives, are consistent with regulatory and industry standards, meet or exceed best practices, and adhere to enterprise policies and internal controls; all in an effort to manage the risk to the enterprise associated with use of its information assets.
The Senior Risk Specialist (RACF Mainframe) provides support by analyzing, monitoring, and assisting with remediation of IT security risks and vulnerabilities for various standards and regulations (e.g. SOX, PCI, HIPAA) using tools like RACF, QMF, Rexx, Perl, and JCL.
The primary duties include performing mainframe assessments and analysis using defined processes and tools. The successful candidate will be expected to ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records and reports; collaborating with internal and external auditors; providing mainframe subject matter expertise during PCI, SOX, and HIPPA control walkthroughs; performing scheduled operations; and creating and maintaining process documentation.
The candidate will be expected to demonstrate up-to-date expertise and apply it to the development, execution and improvement of processes and action plans. They will also: provide advice and guidance to others in the application of related information and best practices, support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs, and build commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Knowledge of process analysis, business intelligence, and problem solving techniques.
- Knowledge of risk management processes (e.g. methods for assessing and mitigating risk).
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity and privacy principles.
- Knowledge of evaluation and validation techniques.
- Knowledge of different risk management frameworks.
- Ability to adapt quickly and simultaneously manage many ongoing tasks associated with multiple projects
- Ability to apply confidentiality, integrity, and availability principles.
- Ability to interface with customers.
- Ability to prepare test and evaluation reports.
- Ability to assess security controls based on Cybersecurity Mainframe Compliance and Audit principles and tenets. (e.g., SOX, PCI, HIPAA, Walmart Policies, etc.).
- Ability to perform impact/risk assessments.
- Ability to manage relationships, including determining needs/requirements, managing expectations, and demonstrating commitment to delivering quality results.
- Ability to prepare and present briefings.
- Ability to work with people at various levels and in diverse roles (e.g., technical experts, executives).
- Builds trusting, collaborative relationships and alliances across functional and organizational boundaries.
- Complies with policies and procedures. Demonstrates ethical performance. Supports efforts to enforce compliance with policies and procedures.
- Maintain internal control systems based on PCI, HIPAA, and SOX requirements
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing coordinated tasks as needed
- Expertise in the various control types, including technical and nontechnical options
- Streamline processes through automation
- Ensure that plans and milestones or remediation plans are in place for vulnerabilities identified during risk assessments, audits, inspect
- Plan and conduct security reviews.
- Verify and update security documentation reflecting the application/system security design features.
- Assess the effectiveness of security controls.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or risk related field and 2 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 7 years OR 5 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 7 years OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or risk related field.
- 1 year experience with Mainframe Compliance and Audit
- 2 years’ experience with Mainframe tools and languages (for example RACF, QMF, Rexx, Perl, JCL)
- CISA, CISSP or other related certifications.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents