Senior Manager Compensation - HR
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1094399BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes, reviews, and proposes a variety of compensation programs to senior leadership
- Communicates compensation plan and program information across divisions
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages division or total company initiatives of compensation programs
- Manages vendor relations
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 year s supervisory experience or experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Finance, or related field and 2 years experience in human resources, finance, or relevant area OR 4 years experience in human resources, finance, or relevant area.
- 3 years project management experience.
- Certified Compensation Professional.
- Human Resource certification.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents