Market AP Mgr-WM (Saddle Brook, NJ)
- Location SADDLE BROOK, NJ
- Career Area Asset Protection
- Job Function Asset Protection
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1091588BR
What you'll do at
- Builds and maintains partnerships with business leaders to ensure the asset protection (AP) function meets business needs
- Drives Asset Protection (AP) results across the facilities
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures facilities in the business area are prepared for crises
- Meets expected facility level shrink goals
- Minimizes financial risk
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s Degree in Criminal Justice, Criminology, Business, or related field and 1 year's managerial experience supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing associates, managing associate workload, and participating in the hiring and promotion of associates OR 2 years' managerial experience supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing associates, managing associate workload, and participating in the hiring and promotion of associates.
- Certification in an asset protection related field (for example, Loss Prevention Qualified, Loss Prevention Certified).
- Experience in an Asset Protection, Inventory Control, and/or Safety position.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents