Controlled Substance Manager/Analyst Compliance H&W
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1087156BR
What you'll do at
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Healthcare, Compliance, or related field OR 4 years experience in healthcare, medical billing, audit, compliance, legal, or related field.
• Bachelor s degree in Business, Healthcare, Compliance, or related field OR 4 years experience in healthcare, medical billing, audit, compliance, legal, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Certified in Health Care Compliance (CHC). 2 years experience analyzing healthcare data. 2 years experience in retail or healthcare setting performing exploratory and predictive data analysis, data mining or related activity. 2 years experience using in-database analytics or Alteryx.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents