Manager Project Support Data Management - Strategy & Planning
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1086568BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes past, current, and future project data to answer questions and improve future planning efforts
- Assists in budgeting
- Contributes to project management for store Planning operations
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures there are no conflicts between construction and store project agendas in order to control waste and reduce expenses
- Maintains and enhances SPOC (QuickBase System), the store Planning project management system
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field and 2 years' experience in building automation systems or related field OR 3 years' experience in building automation systems or related field.
- 1 year's experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 1 year's experience in Talent Development.
- Project Management Professional certification (PMP) or related project management certification.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
"You have to think of how to save the company money, save the store money, save the customer money—and one impacts the others."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents