PM Youth Activity Rep-WLFC
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Accounting and Controls
- Employment Type Part Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1085287BR
What you'll do at
Schedule **Part Time** Monday-Thursday 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. and Saturdays 7:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Monitors classroom numbers to ensure compliance to fire code for each classroom; leads emergency evacuation process in YAC, including regular drills to practices evacuations; Provides a safe environment for children
- Performs administrative functions
- Responsible for care and safety of children in the Youth Activity Center (YAC)
- Serves members as they enter the WLFC
- 1 year experience in a face-to-face customer service role, including troubleshooting customer problems or issues and using point of sale software or cash registers.
- 1 year experience in child care or related field.
- Infant and Child CPR Certification from appropriate organization (e.g., Red Cross, YMCA, Boy Scouts).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents