Director, HR Business Partner
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1083239BR
What you'll do at
• Provide HR guidance and support to the office across a breadth of areas including talent management, employee development, performance management, change management and employee relations
• Assess the HR implications of business initiatives and provide advice to the management team accordingly; similarly, understand business strategies and HR implications
• Apply a product mindset and workflow to manage the successful and consistent implementation of HR strategies, programs and initiatives
• Facilitate talent reviews and succession planning discussions and work with the business to ensure plans are actively put into practice
• Develop and implement people solutions to make teams more effective
• Work with leaders to create positive, safe and productive work environments
• Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
• Defines business area talent management
• Develops Human Resource(HR) strategy to support the business area
• Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
• Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
• Oversees the execution of Human Resources (HR) practices, systems, programs, and policies in the business area
Provides overall direction for Human Resources
- 4 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field and 5 years experience in human resources or related field OR 8 years experience in human resources or related field.
- Human Resources Certification (for example, PHR, SPHR, GPHR).
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents