Director, in-Home Services
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1082536BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Cultivates and oversees the management of strategic supplier relationships for multiple categories and departments
- Delivers sales and gross profit through the optimization of a portfolio of departments or categories
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops strategic and financial plans for multiple Walmart.com product categories and departments
- Establishes and oversees multi-channel integration and strategy to achieve Walmart's business objectives
- Maintains effective cross-functional support and accountability necessary to drive Walmart.com sales
- Provides overall direction for Walmart.com Merchandising
• Deep experience with product and technology that spans web and mobile.
• BA/BS required; MBA or equivalent preferred.
• High organizational EQ with the ability to effectively collaborate and motivate cross-functional teams in a matrixed organization.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability and bias to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations and drive actions.
• Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, test & learn environment.
• Proven ability to combine vision with execution, understanding the broad landscape of opportunities while making tough prioritization decisions.
• Passionate about baking customer service into the organization’s culture.
• Strong coach and mentor with a track record of building, driving and managing a high performing team.
• Passion for eCommerce and for Walmart US eCommerce’s mission.
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents