Senior Software Engineer - ISD
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1082204BR
What you'll do at
- This position will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining data warehouse Extract Transfer & Load scripts and to meet business analytics, data science, Machine Learning needs for real estate.
- This position works with other data architects and business partners to develop and maintain applications in the data warehouses employing primarily SISS, SSRS and SQL Server in virtual and cloud environments.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 5 years experience in information technology within the past 10 years OR 7 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
- Work within a team to deliver data warehouse solutions for business customers using an Agile development methodology
- Designing dimensional data models based on Kimball methodology
- Designing and developing data warehouse ETL solutions using Microsoft and other technologies
- Responsible for extracting, transforming and Loading data into the SQL server DB from different kinds of sources and applications like flat files, SAP HANA, ORACLE db, Teradata db and DB2 db
- Scheduling ETL’s to automate our daily ETL processes
- Be proficient with Microsoft visual studio Integration services(SSIS) and Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Familiar with Python Script and C# script
- Proficient in SQL server database and SQL querying to be able to create physical tables, indices, query data sources to check the data availability or profiling the data
- Familiar or have educational background in the technologies like Hadoop, Hive, Azure Cloud and Kafka
- Familiarity with any of the open source technologies like My SQL and No SQL
- Troubleshoots and problem solves SQL development and SQL server production issues
- Troubleshoot performance issues and suggest/implement optimizations
- Willing to work in an environment that sits and works closely with the business
- Adaptable to the changing priorities of the business
- Analyzes systems or business processes to design solutions (for example, software, hardware
- Conducts business and technical impact analysis of proposed application changes
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops associate capabilities
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates on team projects
- Participates, creates, and delivers communication on application solutions to diverse audiences (for example, management, customers, suppliers, technical staff)
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports Information Systems Division (ISD) teams and applications
- Performing other ad hoc duties as reasonably expected by the supervisor.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents