Manager II, National Accounts - Walmart Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1081080BR
What you'll do at
- Walmart Services (#walmartservices) is a fast paced, strategic business unit at the forefront of our digital - physical transformation. We are a diverse team of highly skilled innovators with two primary goals: create a best in class shopping experience for our customers and help them save money. As a member of our team, you will have a hand in building tomorrow's Walmart.
- To learn more about us, check out this site: https://careers.walmart.com/walmart-services
Who you are
- Your professional experience is marked by your ability to lead in a creative and ever evolving atmosphere to deliver for your customer.
- Your background includes key instances in which you have developed pragmatic solutions to complex business problems.
- You are intellectually curious, think customer first, are comfortable with ambiguity, are action-oriented, and want to work in an environment where taking big, calculated bets is expected.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and an ability to identify scalable, service-driven opportunities that will make our customers lives better by reducing friction or saving them money.
The Food & Personal Services team is helping to define Walmart as a one-stop shop for our customers by offering the services they need and enjoy. Our team manages partnerships to outfit our stores with great brands and services such as McDonald’s and FedEx. We are continually expanding the services our customers need by adding veterinary, dental, and home services—alongside the experience they want—such as local, organic food options and in-store salons—to create an altogether convenient and successful shopping experience.
As the Manager II, National Accounts; Food & Personal Care-Walmart Services, you will help support, grow and develop capability and strategies for the Food & Personal Care team.
Who you would work for
•This position reports to Scott Sill, Director, Food & Personal Services, https://www.linkedin.com/in/scott-sill-87763915/
Here are some things you’ll do every day
- Assist in managing financial, budgeting, reporting and operational activities
- Provide and support the implementation of projects by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders that includes: Identify business needs, Monitor progress and results, Adapt to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Leverage data and analytics to gather, understand, and report on performance to identify key insights to enhance the growth of the business
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners (for example Central Operations, Walmart Technology, Walmart Labs, Finance, Marketing, Accounting) to execute implementation and timelines of projects.
- Support our stores/associates with a sense of urgency when following up on requests, matters of concern.
- Read and interpret business terms and contracts
- Apply overall services strategies to specific categories and service initiatives
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Engineering, or related field and 2 years' experience in consumer services industry, project management, product management, finance, marketing, merchandising, process improvement, retail operations, technology, or related field OR 4 years' experience in consumer services industry, project management, product management, finance, marketing, merchandising, process improvement, retail operations, technology, or related field.
- 1 year project management experience.
- 3 years' experience in contract negotiation.
- 3 years' experience in forecasting, financial services planning, market analytics, or related field.
- 3 years' experience in product or service development.
- 3 years' experience in retail operations or retail management.
- 3 years' experience with Microsoft Office Suite (for example, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 3 years' experience with cross-functional project management.
- Masters Degree in Business Administration or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents