Program Manager Global Anti-Corruption - Compliance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1080261BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates and delivers instructor led Anti-Corruption training by, coordinating training sessions with business units and leadership; recording training session and maintaining the recordings for future training; securing appropriate training resources; tracking training progress; and having working knowledge of different business units in order to provide tailored training.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives informed decision making within Global Anti-Corruption Compliance to ensure resolution of critical and/or time-sensitive project or program issues by, collaborating with department and internal business units to identify goals, success criteria, assumptions, risks, and known issues with the project or program; identifying potential risks of programs or projects; identifying and resolving conflicting guidance; tracking, analyzing, and communicating program key performance metrics; creating training and awareness communication plans; using systems to manage, record, and track key program elements and data; educating sponsors, stakeholders, and executive leadership on program requirements; and influencing strategy, direction, and deliverables to establish understanding and acceptance.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages the execution of multiple projects or programs by, developing plans to achieve strategic goals and Anti-Corruption Compliance objectives; developing and adjusting timelines, tasks, and analyses of resource allocation; contributing to and participating in cross-functional teams; prioritizing and ensuring resolution of critical and/or time-sensitive issues; providing informational presentations to leadership; managing stakeholder expectations; and developing program implementation and execution materials.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in pre-law, business, or related field and 2 years of experience in project management, program development, compliance, or related field OR 4 years of experience in project management, program development, compliance, or related field OR graduate degree in Law (Juris Doctor), Business (MBA), or related field.
- 1-2 years of anti-corruption/anti-bribery compliance experience.
- 1-2 years of project management experience in a compliance role or department.
- Juris Doctorate
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents