Quality Engineer 3-Tech
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1079924BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops software quality assurance (SQA) test plans for assigned projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in small- to large-scale projects
- Performs quality assurance testing for large-scale, eCommerce web applications, tools, and software
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides solutions for coding errors
- Supports code development for eCommerce projects
- Bachelor of Science and 5 years experience in quality engineering OR Master of Science
- 1 year experience as a test lead
- Professional certification in information technology relevant to the job under consideration (for example, CTFL, CTAL)
- 3 years of experience utilizing Automation tools such as Cucumber or Selenium
- Experience with Cypress framework
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents