Sr. Real Estate Project Manager - Pickup
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1079202BR
What you'll do at
- Assesses project risk
- Drives project delivery on multiple large scale, short duration (90 days to 1 year), open asset environment (open stores or clubs) projects to achieve project sales goals
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Implements and enforces standards to control multiple large scale, short duration (90 days to 1 year), open asset environment (open stores or clubs) project cost, timeline, and integration
- Manages total capital spend for multiple large scale, short duration (90 days to 1 year), open asset environment (open stores or clubs) projects
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering, Business, or related field OR 4 years experience in real estate development, engineering or architectural design, construction management, project management, or related field.
- 1 year experience managing project budgets.
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents