ServiceNow Performance Analytics Lead
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1077813BR
What you'll do at
• Defining the right Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that align to business objectives.
• Driving process workshops and related activities inclusive of eliciting business requirements and performing a gap analysis of current/to-be processes.
• Accountable to ensure deliverables to business stakeholders are complete, consistent, high-quality, on-time, and deliver valued outcomes.
• Active participant, contributor, and thought leader in the ServiceNow Reporting and Analytics user community.
• Hands-on development of dashboards, widgets, indicators and breakdowns.
• Contribute to the continual improvement of Performance Analytics roadmap as well as the maturing of IT Reporting and Performance Analytics capabilities, expertise, best practices, and solutions.
• Counsel business stakeholders on reporting and KPI best practices.
- Bachelor of Science and 4 years network engineering experience OR Master of Science and 3 years network engineering experience OR PhD OR 6 years network engineering experience
• 3-4 years of overall experience in application development on the ServiceNow platform.
• Ability to understand and challenge business needs of business stakeholders in the area of continuous performance improvement, translate these needs to technical requirements, and convert into solutions.
• Understanding of business and technical terminology around Continuous Improvement, Key Performance Indicators, Metrics, Dashboards, Trending, Target Setting, etc.
• 2-3 years of experience in business analysis function including defining requirements, developing solution alternatives and estimates and translating business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs within IT and business organizations.
• Working knowledge of the Reporting and BI industries landscape, including vendors and tools.
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills and be self-directed and independent.
• Able to thrive in a fast paced, agile environment.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents