2018 Intern Conversion;2019 Full-Time MBA Project Mngr III, Int'l
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time - Campus
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1077720BR
What you'll do at
Specific team placements can include:
• Strategic Initiatives: Provides program management capability to deliver strategic priorities with speed and an EDLC mindset by forging organizational partnerships, establishing transparent program discipline and fostering change adoption
• Pricing Acceleration: Drives EDLP principles to accelerate price leadership that builds customer trust and differentiates us against our competitors
• Cost Analytics: Provides merchant tools and data visibility enabling an agile way of working to negotiate lower net costs
• Workforce Management: Accelerates labor optimization capabilities to efficiently deliver products, services and customer experience
• Cross Border Trade: Enabling a seamless shopping experience for customers from a truly global retailer.
Your experience will also extend far beyond your specific assignment. Through executive and peer mentoring, extensive in-market travel, and industry immersion, you will gain a greater knowledge of the company and retail industry.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to network and build lasting relationships across the Walmart organization.
Associates will typically be placed at our home office in Bentonville, AR, although travel to our international markets will be required. Additionally, opportunities may exist in our San Bruno, CA office.
• 3-5 years of professional experience in retail, strategy, consulting, or quantitative roles
• Communication with emphasis on influence of senior leaders and leading multiple teams
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deal with ambiguity
• Strategic and critical thinking, with strong problem-solving skills and common business acumen
• Extreme attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Customer-focus and even obsession. The customer comes first at Walmart, always
• A passion for retail and a desire to play a role in changing the way the world shops
• Ability to travel internationally
• Foreign language skills are a plus
"Our leadership invests in every associate and it’s up to us to change the course of retail—and we’re doing it every day. I feel unstoppable."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents