Sr. Manager, Omni-channel Replenishment
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1074331BR
What you'll do at
- Manages process improvements for Merchandise Operations by identifying opportunities to optimize business processes (for example, financial planning, Inventory management, Omni channel supply chain, and assortment management); assembling and leading a cross-functional team in developing process strategies; staying abreast of current industry trends and emerging technologies; and identifying and removing barriers to implementing new processes.
- Creates and authorizes forecast parameters and oversees order placement within Omni channel categories by developing inventory strategies (for example, item event planning, presentation levels, and seasonal profiles); and creating/implementing new item forecasts for omni channel locations.
- Evaluating and activating assortment for eCommerce by monitoring orders to ensure proper inventory placement at the fulfillment centers; through GRS, SIMS, Supplier Quote, and ad hoc queries. Identifying incorrect item set up; coordinating and developing solutions for non-routine omni channel situations; providing guidance to eCommerce and Merchandising teams; and responding to escalated issues related to order placement and validation for omni channel categories and locations.
- Oversees project development related to Merchandise Operations tools, applications, and reporting by assessing project complexity and priorities; delegating resources; approving project plans to include achievements, milestones, budgets, and deadlines, facilitating meetings with senior management to update project status and priorities; ensuring adherence to project management best practices; anticipating and mitigating risks; and ensuring processes are in place to track progress and achievement of project milestones.
- Ensures alignment of recommended solutions, tools, and processes across business units by overseeing the development and tracking of key performance indicators (for example, sales, turns, profit) for business processes and systems; reviewing design proposals, data reports, and implementation plans; resolving discrepancies; adjusting direction based on project evaluation; and championing the implementation of collaborative solutions.
- Leads change initiatives and strategies across business units by setting 6 month to 18 month direction; partnering with business sponsors; eliminating barriers; driving strategy milestones for business process changes and systems development; and obtaining buy-in from senior vice presidents and vice presidents. Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Merchandise Operations by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Provides strategic direction on corporate initiatives related to business processes and systems by building and maintaining relationships with senior leadership; assembling a cross-functional team (for example, eCommerce, Modular Development, and Replenishment) to develop strategy; conducting a cost-benefit analysis to evaluate potential strategies; prioritizing corporate goals and objectives; gaining alignment from cross-functional business areas on business processes; and driving accountability for implementing corporate initiatives and achieving division goals within cross-functional areas.
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
- 2 years VBA and SQL programming language experience.
- 4 years application development experience.
- 4 years experience leading and managing projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Finance or related field and 2 years professional experience OR 4 years of experience in Operations, Merchandising, Information Systems or related field.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Project Management, Six Sigma, or similar certification.
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents