Senior Manager Standards & Verification-Product Safety
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1074186BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and supports programs and initiatives to deliver the communication strategy and outreach programs with the US business teams (for example, merchants, product development) to ensure an understanding of product compliance requirements for their assigned categories
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures alignment of recommended product compliance solutions, tools, and processes
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Participates in and leads the development of policies and standard operating procedures for assigned business areas
- Participates in and leads the team in the integration of product safety and compliance initiatives into Merchandising business process
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides direction on initiatives related to product safety and compliance business processes
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in business law, business management or related field and 3 years experience in legal, compliance, government relations, retail merchandising, store operations, consumer product manufacturing or related field OR 5 years experience in legal, compliance, government relations, retail merchandising, store operations, consumer product manufacturing or related field.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- 3 years experience in product manufacturing.
- 3 years experience in product testing.
- 3 years experience in regulatory research.
- 3 years experience working in or with government agencies.
- 3 years experience writing product standards.
- Juris Doctor degree.
- Master's degree in business law, business administration, engineering or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents