Strategic Contract Analyst
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1070015BR
What you'll do at
- Assists Customer areas in preparing materials and documents to aid in application usage
- Assists and troubleshoots Customer application project issues
- Balances multiple projects
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops solutions to reduce costs for the organization
- Educates and guides business Customers through project management processes
- Ensures contract and supplier billing is cost-effective for the organization
- Ensures contracts are cost-effective for Customers
- Establishes Information Systems Division (ISD) business requirements and solutions needed to solve Customer issues
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with project stakeholders
- Facilitates the development and controls for the yearly Information Systems Division budget
- Manages supplier relationships
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Business, Finance, or related field and 6 months experience in information technology, procurement, or related field within the last 5 years OR 2 years experience in information technology, procurement, or related field within the last 5 years.
- 2 years experience in contract negotiation, sourcing, or procurement.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents