Senior Strategic Program Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Project and Program Management - Technology
- Job Function Project and Program Management – Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1069619BR
What you'll do at
Challenges you’ll be tackling
Optimizing our site search capabilities: In an extremely competitive ecommerce market is important to deliver an amazing experience, with tens of millions of items to choose from how can we delight our customers with the exact item they want, partnering with the VP of Search you can help make it a reality!
Pricing: With the ubiquity of pricing algorithms and screen scraping technology, how will we stay ahead of the competition to deliver the lowest prices to our customers, let’s solve this together.
Market Place Seller Onboarding: As 3rd party market places have evolved so have the strategies to make them successful we need thought leadership and drive to help make us best in class.
• Plan and direct multiple high visibility medium to large, cross-functional programs by defining the scope and objectives of the program
• Drive the execution of multiple business initiatives by identifying customer and operational needs synthesizing to actionable program roadmaps and milestones
• Build, develop, and maintain strategic, cross-functional stakeholder relationships by identifying key partnerships across the company
• Evaluate program performance by comparing financial projections to actual results, identifying and analyzing key performance indicators (KPIs), and trend data
How you’ll know it’s right
- If you enjoy going around institutional processes and blazing your own trail…
- If you can drive results and solve problems in fun and creative ways…
- If you understand that without risk, there is no reward…
- If you want to be a part of a team working on the top initiatives in the company…
Senior Program Manager Experience
Strong history of Relationship Management
MBA or Master's Degree in relevant field
• Minimum 6 years of total work experience (including internships)
• Minimum 4 years of program management experience or consulting experience (including time leading on site consulting teams)
• Master’s in Business or an Engineering discipline
2) Previous experience with strategic execution
3) Leadership experience
4) C-suite level interactions
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents