Senior Manager, Consumables Retention Marketing
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1069315BR
What you'll do at
•Develop and execute CRM strategies and communications in lifecycle, transactional, triggered and rewards-focused campaigns to drive retention, reveue growth, and win-backs.
•Partner closely with the Email team on strategy, execution, and reporting, managing day-to-day efforts across email, In-app, push, and other communication channels.
•Write and execute on briefs for emails, push notifications, etc.
•Develop a deep understanding of what resonates with our customers, sharing best practices cross-channel to improve end-to-end customer journeys.
•Execute and optimize business and logic rules that automate and drive content, triggers, audience segmentation, channel selection, creative messaging and communications cadence.
•Own and report on Email KPIs, including deliverability, open rate, CTR, conversion rate, opt-out rate, revenue per email, total revenue, as well as specific business goals around individual campaigns such as promo redemption, converted customers acquired, etc.
•Oversee and report on email list size and health, target criteria selection, cohorts and segments to create relevant and engaging campaigns for customers.
•Quickly identify and troubleshoot any campaign performance issues, and drive successful resolutions. Approve, establish and enforce direct communication rules and restrictions.
•Support product marketing improvements to retention-driving programs including Easy Reorder.
•Work collaboratively with email, product, personalization, merchandising, marketing, and legal teams.
•Constantly stay informed with best in class acquisition, retention and advocacy practices.
- Develops and manages key supplier partnerships on new and existing marketing initiatives
- Develops annual plan(s)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages marketing budgets
- Manages the Walmart brand
- Manages the development and execution of large-scale marketing initiatives (for example, on-site merchandising, advertising, store integration)
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
•Superior project management skills with a bias towards action against goals, on-time delivery, and operational excellence.
•Hands on experience with marketing automation platforms a plus.
•Proven track-record of devising and delivering successful Email programs.
•Strong analytical knowledge and experience with reporting, driving insights, and data-driven optimization.
•Ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment - balancing intense attention to detail with swift turnaround while working in a collaborative, positive manner.
•Incessant drive for continuous improvement.
•Creative and a self-starter.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Communications, or related field and 5 years experience in marketing or related field OR 8 years experience in marketing or related field.
- 3 years experience in online marketing.
- 3 years experience managing cross-functional teams.
- 3 years experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
- 3 years of supervisory experience.
- 5 years experience in direct or indirect retail marketing, including product marketing and brand management.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents