Product Manager- (Supply Chain Integrated Planning)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1068995BR
What you'll do at
• oversee product execution - functionality, design, implementation
• identify unmet external and internal customer needs and support development of product strategies and roadmaps that meet those needs
• proactively identify problems that arise, outline options, and recommend solutions
• lead feature definition, planning and implementation efforts with clarity and conviction
• communicate product vision, solutions and benefits to customers and stakeholders
• coordinate with cross-functional teams throughout the lifecycle of product development
• drive innovation at all levels of the product and business
• champion company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• champion the needs of customers and stakeholders throughout the development process
• bring together systems from different stacks/interfaces/engineering cultures and make them work seamlessly
• influence business and technical teams across multiple organizations to gain consensus on strategy and tactics for developing core supply chain systems
• work at scale for one of the world's largest retail companies
What do you need?
• A passion to deliver top notch products that meet market needs and delight users
• A passion for creating solutions that connect the supplier and customer together while maximizing service and lowest possible cost
• Comfort and desire to solve both engineering and business problems
• Ability to drive the product discovery process
• Ability to connect the company vision to your product and show impact through relevant KPI/Metrics
• Ability to influence stakeholders across a matrix organization to coordinate work for a common initiative
• Ability to use data to back up your decisions but also have a bias for action
• Ability to operates effectively and with little oversight, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
• Ability to implement a product strategy and make dynamic adjustments as landscapes shift
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; comfortable presenting to executives, business and engineering alike
• Think like an owner and always put your customer's needs in the forefront
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 6 years experience in information technology or related field OR 8 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 4 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- 3 years experience leading strategic initiatives.
- 3 years experience managing vendor relationships.
- 3 years product management experience.
- Current or previous member of industry boards (for example, Retail Advertising & Marketing Association Research Committee, NRF Foundation Research & Education Association for Retail Technology Standards, Association for Retail Technology Standards).
About Walmart Labs
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts