Sr. Architectural Manager
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1068882BR
What you'll do at
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Educates project stakeholders (for example, Project Manager, Construction Manager, Contractors, Store Layout, RPS)
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures the safety, security, and integrity of all Walmart Stores and Sam's Club new store projects, special projects, and other corporate facilities
- Manages the design of all new store projects (for example, new store, relocations, expansions, take overs)
- Manages the development and evolution of new and existing building formats (Prototypes)by working with internal customers to fully understand business needs and requirements; ensuring all design work meets the organization's operational and merchandising needs; and ensuring all designs are optimized with respect to cost and design efficiencies; reviewing and approving consultant designs and proposals; selecting consultants to support initiatives; and securing management approval at appropriate stages of the projects.
- Manages the development of nonstandard store designs
- Manages the external architectural and structural engineering consultant base
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Architecture and 4 years experience in architecture.
- Licensed Architect or meets all minimum requirements for licensure as a Licensed Architect.
- 2 years experience in sustainable facilities design.
- 2 years experience managing large facilities portfolio.
- 4 years experience in retail or grocery facilities design.
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification.
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents