Senior Manager I - Data Analytics
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1068651BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes and interprets Supply Chain information to improve business efficiency and effectiveness
- Consults with internal organizations on strategic initiatives or multi-business initiatives
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages strategies, processes, projects, and analytical best practices
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides data-based insights for strategy
- Bachelor s degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and 5 years' experience in an analytics related field OR Master's degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and 3 years' experience in an analytics related field OR doctoral degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 2 year of supervisory experience.
- 5 years experience developing and testing website applications.
- 5 years experience using a business intelligence (BI) tool (for example, Oracle) to create reports to specifications.
- 5 years experience with SQL and relational databases (for example, D2B, Oracle, SQL Server).
- 5 years experience with statistical programming languages (for example, SAS).
- Certificate in business analytics, data mining, or statistical analysis.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents