Product Analyst, Voice of Customer
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function Data Analytics
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1067709BR
What you'll do at
* Explore customer feedback and data for customer experience particular to Walmart.com
* Triage, investigate and remediate customer impacting issues
* Prioritize production issues, communicating business impact, and providing status updates to stakeholders.
* Act as a liaison between customer support, engineering and product teams.
* Analyze business problems using data from internal and external sources
* Conduct exploratory data analyses to generate hypotheses and identify patterns
* Conduct detailed root-cause analyses and data-mining around customer issues and VOC
* Provide actionable insights and innovative business recommendations to product managers to influence strategy and performance of Walmart products
* Drive resolution and prioritization of ad-hoc requests across cross-functional partners
* 2-3 years of relevant work experience (business analyst, customer experience, product manager, QA/Engineering roles)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent Powerpoint, data visualization and data story telling a must
* Strong SQL skills (Teradata and Hadoop a plus)
* Strong personal work ethic and initiative
* Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with external departments and leadership
* Attention to detail
* Tealeaf experience (Omniture, A/B testing tools a plus)
* Ecommerce industry experience
"The people you work with are ready to help without hesitation to make sure you succeed, it’s just part of the culture."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents