Senior Buying Manager, TV
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1066823BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops and manages new and existing product lines within highly complex or high-risk categories and subcategories
- Establishes and maintains supplier relationships
- Leads category matrix team in highly complex categories
- Oversees and coordinates the execution and maintenance of inventory plans for highly complex or high-risk categories and subcategories
- Provides input in the development of budgets for highly complex or high-risk categories and subcategories
- Provides overall direction
- Supports strategy and growth of highly complex categories
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Merchandising, or related field and 4 years experience in merchandise procurement, manufacturing, sourcing, supply chain, or related field OR 6 years experience in merchandise procurement, sourcing, supply chain, or related field.
- 2 year experience using intermediate Microsoft Office functionality (for example, Excel, Word, Outlook).
- 2 year of supervisory experience.
- 4 years Profit and Loss (P&L) experience.
- 4 years experience leading a cross-functional team.
- 4 years experience negotiating (for example, cost, product quality, delivery terms) in a merchandising field.
- Master s degree in Business Administration (MBA).
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents