Senior Manager, Brand Content
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Job Function Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1064437BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and drives digital editorial strategy
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures digital communication needs are achieved
- Leads the implementation of communication initiatives and programs across digital platforms
- Oversees the design, development, writing, editing, and implementation of communications
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or related field and 4 years experience in public relations, communications, or related field OR 6 years experience in public relations, communications, or related area.
- Proven experience in editorial production and management (i.e. portfolio or other relevant experience).
- 1 year supervisory experience.
- 2 years experience managing vendors or third-party agencies.
- 3 years experience developing and executing digital communication strategy.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents