Staff Systems Engineer
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - Technology
- Job Function Project and Program Management – Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1063883BR
What you'll do at
- Drives system design processes and solution development
- Drives the development and implementation of systems engineering improvements
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads agile teams for large, complex projects for related systems engineering solutions
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor of Science and 6 years' systems engineering experience OR Master of Science and 5 years' systems engineering experience OR PhD and 2 years' systems engineering experience.
- 5 years experience managing multiple methodologies (for example, waterfall, agile, iterative, RAD).
- Experience with Tririga development or support.
- 5 years managing cross-functional teams providing support through the project lifecycle.
- 7 years experience managing large projects with a multi-million dollar budget.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents