Manager, Well-being and Giving, People Experience
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1063308BR
What you'll do at
• Design, implement and execute on a comprehensive well-being and giving strategy and playbook, localized across geographies, locations, and the eCommerce Family of Brands
• Partner with Walmart Giving and Well-being teams to bring enterprise-wide initiatives to life in the eCommerce segments
• Build a menu of offerings for our new brands to leverage as they design and grow their own wellness and giving frameworks
• Trial and test new and innovative ways of growing a healthy culture, with well-being and giving back at the forefront of the associate journey
• Build and foster relationships with community, government leaders and non-profits for associate volunteer events, grant giving, and external community engagement
• Organize and facilitate small and large-scale well-being and volunteer events periodically throughout the year
• Continually research and stay abreast of industry trends to ensure we are proactively addressing new programs and ways of working
• Be an advocate for People Experience across Walmart, Sam’s Club and our eCommerce family of brands
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience in the People function of a business
• Ability to lead and develop a geographically dispersed team through transformation
• An interest in analytics and insights
• Strong communicator with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
• Strong project management capabilities
• Self-starting attitude
• Comfortable with moving fast and with ambiguity
• Strong presentation design and development skills
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities at once
• Some domestic travel is required, up to 10%
• Supervisory/management experience
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents