Sr. IT Auditor-Global Audit Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1063156BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes information technology architecture across application data, server, network and physical layers
- Assists with development of Information Systems Audit plans
- Communicates with customers and Audit Management team to confirm audit findings
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Identifies and determines control deficiencies and severity
- Improves audit efficiencies
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Performs regulatory compliance test work (for example, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX))
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Tests layers of computer systems (for example, application, database, operating system, data, infrastructure) for information technology (IT) effectiveness and managerial control
- 2 years experience in internal audit, information technology, or business-related field.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field OR Bachelor s degree in Management Information Systems or other Information Technology-related field.
- 1 year public accounting experience in assurance or internal audit. .
- Information systems certification or licensure (for example, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM)).
- Financial certification or licensure (for example, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)).
- Knowledge of SDLC from Audit perspective
- Master s degree in Business Administration (MBA), Accounting, Information Technology, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents