Senior Product Manager
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1061115BR
What you'll do at
• Grow your product skills by managing product development in a cross-functional environment.
• Influence the media distribution business in physical and digital retail environments.
• Discover & prioritize product opportunities by working with analytics, marketing & UX teams.
• Develop product backlog, establish success metrics & related measurements.
• Write product/marketing requirements documents and user stories. Communicate requirements clearly to the marketing, design and development teams.
• Manage relationships with industry partners such as content providers & studios.
• Work closely with development teams and develop your understanding of video technologies, platforms, and market trends.
• Drive product development efforts across functions, including research, requirements definition, UX, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, and launch efforts.
• Minimum of 2 yrs “Consumer software or services”.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field is required.
• Strong communication skills with a penchant for using data to drive business results.
• Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape.
Experience in media- or content-related industries.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents