- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1061077BR
What you'll do at
- Builds and maintains Customer relationships
- Develops and manages budget in area of responsibility
- Develops team members
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures application and infrastructure architectural solutions are stable, secure, and compliant with Company standards and practices
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures that issues impacting production are escalated and resolved
- Manages contractor and supplier process
- Participates in efforts to develop departmental strategies
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Strengthens department leadership
- 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR 7 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 3 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
- 2 years experience developing, presenting, and implementing technology strategies.
- 2 years experience managing large-scale global projects.
- 2 years experience managing vendor and supplier relationships.
- 2 years experience supervising teams in both direct reporting and matrix structures.
- 2 years of contract and budget management experience (for example, procurement of services, hardware, cost center P&L management).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents