- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1060622BR
What you'll do at
The Recruiter is responsible for utilizing creative sourcing and recruiting methods to identify top-performing candidates for open positions within Store8, Walmart’s tech incubator. This position establishes and maintains strong partnerships with key functional leaders and Hiring Managers to forecast current and future recruitment needs and develop effective recruiting strategies that tie into business objectives. This position manages full-cycle recruiting and the selection process for Category Management. The Recruiter relies on their strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively and efficiently communicate with all levels of the organization.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Extensive candidate mining online utilizing most current methods to include: social sourcing, networking, etc.
• Conduct preliminary interviews of qualified candidates. Refer acceptable candidates for the next level of interview, collect manager feedback in a timely manner, and effectively close offers.
• Develop collaborative working relationships with hiring managers.
• Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills, strong organizational and prioritizing abilities, negotiation skills, and good business judgment.
• Ensure maintenance of accurate and up-to-date information in our Greenhouse applicant tracking system.
• Keep abreast of current business initiatives and effectively communicate with candidates throughout the recruiting process.
• 2-5 years of proven corporate recruiting experience required.
• Proficiency in applicant tracking and candidate database management.
• Online sourcing and data mining skills required. Experience utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with collaborative, inclusive communication style and ability to give presentations required.
• Ability to project a highly professional image that conveys subject matter expertise.
• Excellent interviewing and negotiating skills.
• Ability to build relationships internally and externally.
• Self-starter comfortable working in a fast pace, production driven environment.
• Ability to demonstrate flexibility and capacity to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail and deadlines.
• Willingness to problem solve, share creative ideas and take on projects outside of day to day activities.
• Strong organizational skills are a must!
• Strong ability to be a team player!
Strong Volume Recruiting
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents