- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Temporary
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1057674BR
What you'll do at
- Assesses regulatory product data across Walmart and Sam's departments
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Drives financial and business data management for specified area
- Ensures the accuracy of regulatory data (for example, Environmental Protection Agency, Department of Transportation) and trend analyses
- Manages calendars for leadership
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Associate's degree or two years post-high school education in Business Law, Business, Retail, Sciences, or related field OR 1 year experience in compliance, legal, retail, analytics, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents