Process Specialist II: People Solutions
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1057437BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and executes plans for assigned area
- Educates and guides customers through project methodology processes
- Manages multiple small-scale projects or multiple streams within concurrent projects and functional support activities globally
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Prepares business process analysis and documentation
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports development of Shared Services process and documentation
- Supports gathering requirements and working with technical teams to ensure systems are designed to support Shared Services processes
- Bachelor s degree in Business or related field and 1 year experience in finance, sourcing, real estate, human resources, information systems, project management, or related field OR 3 years experience in finance, sourcing, real estate, human resources, information systems, project management, or related field.
- 1 year experience with large scale system implementations.
- 1 year project management experience.
"I love that at Walmart, each associate has the opportunity and autonomy to create their own career path and grow."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents