Senior Manager – Shared Services HR Modernization
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1057435BR
What you'll do at
As part of People Modernization, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference for our 2.3 million associates as part of a team that delivers HR digital end-to-end solutions and associate services.
Our people are a diverse group of problem-solvers. They challenge the status quo and are empowered to take risks for positive change.
• Display both breadth and depth of knowledge regarding functional and technical issues
Implement new technologies and tools that improve the employee experience, adapt to business changes and improve operating efficiencies.
• Evaluate and build continuous service improvements to HR programs / processes and develop new ways for us to seamlessly get great work done. Act as a change agent to drive innovation and process improvements for our customers.
• Collaborate with HR process owners to ensure that HR operational processes are executed accurately and efficiently to provide transparent, user-friendly service to employees.
• Review, update and implement organizational processes to ensure operational compliance with all federal, state and local regulations
• In depth knowledge in leveraging Shared Services tools including HCM, ATS, employee portal, chatbots and/or document management
• Train end users on HR systems to optimize utilization.
• Demonstrated success in balancing the need for efficiency and scale with customer satisfaction and a sense of high touch for all employees.
• Ability to translate strategy into deep operational execution, leveraging process expertise and analytics skills.
• Ability to implement and continuously improve and scale processes that are durable and relevant.
• Demonstrated ability to build and sustain excellent relationships at multiple levels. Able to use relationships, consult and influencing skills to not only to gain a better understanding of the company’s needs, but also to strategically accomplish goals and execute across the organization. Excellent communication skills that build trust, create open channels of communication, create impact without direct authority and achieve collective buy-in.
• Lead development of knowledge base and training materials for associates to reference and train
• Bachelor s degree in Business or related field and 5 years experience in finance, sourcing, real estate, human resources, information systems, project management, or related field OR 7 years experience in finance, sourcing, real estate, human resources, information systems, project management, or related field.
• 2 years experience with large scale system implementations.
• 2 years supervisory experience.
• Certification in specific area (for example, Certified Public Accountant).
• Experience with Workday preferred
• Master's Degree.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents